Local, instructor-led live Azure Service Fabric training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Azure Service Fabric and how to use Azure Service Fabric for deploying scalable microservices-based cloud applications.
Azure Service Fabric training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Azure Service Fabric trainings in Saudi Arabia can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
|azureserviceframework||Building Microservices with Microsoft Azure Service Fabric (ASF)||21 hours||Microsoft Azure Service Fabric (ASF) is a platform as a service (PaaS) used for deploying scalable microservices-based cloud applications. |
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build microservices on Microsoft Azure Service Fabric (ASF).
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use ASF as a platform for building and managing microservices
- Understand key microservices programming concepts and models.
- Create a cluster in Azure
- Deploy microservices on premises or in the cloud
- Debug and troubleshoot a live microservice application
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice in a live-lab environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Service Fabrice, please see: https://github.com/Microsoft/service-fabric
We are looking to expand our presence in the UAE!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!