Online or onsite, instructor-led live BigBlueButton training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to set up and administer BigBlueButton to enable real-time sharing of audio, video, slides, chat, and screen.
BigBlueButton training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Saudi Arabia onsite live BigBlueButton trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
BigBlueButton Course Outlines in Saudi Arabia
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure BigBlueButton
- Understand BigBlueButton's architecture and components
- Integrate BigBlueButton with major CMS and LMS systems such as Drupal, Wordpress and Moodle
- Use BigBlueButton's APIs to integrate with other software
- Enable and disable specific features to accommodate different needs
- Set up different user roles such as viewers and moderators
- Set up the GreenLight web-based interface to allow users to create, invite and join meetings