Local, instructor-led live BigBlueButton training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to set up and administer BigBlueButton to enable real-time sharing of audio, video, slides, chat, and screen. BigBlueButton training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Saudi Arabia or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Saudi Arabia. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
|bigbluebutton||BigBlueButton||7 hours||BigBlueButton is an open-source web conferencing system for online learning. It integrates well with major learning and content management systems. |
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to set up and administer BigBlueButton to enable real-time sharing of audio, video, slides, chat, and screen.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure BigBlueButton
- Understand BigBlueButton's architecture and components
- Integrate BigBlueButton with major CMS and LMS systems such as Drupal, Wordpress and Moodle
- Use BigBlueButton's APIs to integrate with other software
- Enable and disable specific features to accommodate different needs
- Set up different user roles such as viewers and moderators
- Set up the GreenLight web-based interface to allow users to create, invite and join meetings
- System Administrators
- Educators and trainers with technical skills
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
We are looking to expand our presence in your region!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.contact us right away!