21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- Basic programming skills (.NET, C#, VB, etc).
- Business intelligence professionals with technical skills
- Digital Marketing professionals with technical skills
UiPath is an RPA (Robotic Process Automation) tool for automating an organization's everyday tasks, freeing employees from the daily routine of rote work. UiPath uses diagrams, flowcharts and drag and drop options to define activities for automation. It allows for convenient administration of rules-based tasks and allows components to be shared and reused among different projects and teams.
- The UiPath extensible architecture uses predictive analytics, cognitive capabilities and artificial intelligence to automate complex processes.
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn how to create an automation workflow, manipulate data within the workflow, debug issues and set up the necessary end-to-end infrastructure needed to deploy a full-fledged robotic workflow.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Design, deploy and manage a robotic workforce that mimics real employees.
- Apply this RPA solution to various business areas, including finance, BPO, software, and insurance.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Overview of UiPath RPA Tool
- Front office and Back office robots
Automating a Database
Automating Web UIs
Automating Desktop Application UIs
Automating Image and Text
Debugging and Exceptions
Organizing and Managing End-to-End Projects and Infrastructure
Summary and Conclusion
All of the topic are interested.
ASALUS CORPORATION (Intellicare)